Shaping Successful Careers
The Center for 生涯探索 brings students and alumni together with employers and external partners to launch careers and foster talent. 在我们的帮助下, 学生探索, select and pursue meaningful careers while employers find recruiting plans and opportunities tailored to fit their needs.
We work with students and alumni through one-on-one, group 深思熟虑 和研讨会:
- Explore majors and careers
- Discover self and career interests
We help students and alumni to prepare for:
- Internships, part-time and full-time career opportunities
- Meaningful career exploration and experiences
We partner with students, faculty, 工作人员, employers and community members to:
- Develop talent pipelines
- Connect students with career opportunities
- Prepare for the ever-changing workforce
- 杰拉尔德唐 | Assistant Dean for Career Integration
- 艾米Drakesmith | Director of Employer Engagement
- 克里斯托弗•休斯 | Associate Director of Experiential Learning and Internships
- 黛西Saldana | Associate Director of Career Development
- Delasia大米 | 职业顾问
- 加布里埃尔辛克 | 职业顾问
Appointments for 学生
Schedule a career 深思熟虑 appointment through 香港证监会的导航应用.
The Center for 生涯探索 aims to inspire students and alumni to take ownership of their career development; share perspective regarding the work environment; offer career-related services, resources and information; and provide access to opportunities to gain professional experience — all of which will move them along the path toward fulfilling their dreams and maximizing their contribution.
The Center for 生涯探索 team is proud to be part of many regional and national professional organizations including the following: